- WHAT WE DO
- ABOUT IBHA
- FINISHING SCHOOL
- NEWS & EVENTS
Make-up for beginners - Workshop
Make-up for Beginners
A workshop suitable for the general public. This half day session is jam packed with hints and tips for you to learn everything you need to know about your own personal make-up application. Groups of 10-12 people allows for plenty of individual help and advice.
Carried out by our Bare Escentuals guru you will learn:
- All you need to know about preparing your skin for make-up
- The right type of foundation for your skin type
- A quick and easy day make-up application
- How to change a day make-up to an evening make-up look
- What brushes to use and how to keep them scrupulously clean
You will receive a certificate of attendance for this introductory workshop.
Cost and Date
£69.95, full payment is required on booking to reserve your place.
All make-up, disposables and brushes to be used on the day are supplied. However, please bring your make-up selection with you for us to help you critique it.
Simply call IBHA on 01452 414770