- WHAT WE DO
- ABOUT IBHA
- FINISHING SCHOOL
- NEWS & EVENTS
Holistic therapy qualifications provide a standalone career opportunity and can also work well combined with other beauty therapy services. The Holistic courses available are recognised qualifications from the Awarding Bodies of ITEC and VTCT.
ITEC and VTCT qualifications are accredited by the Office of the Qualifications and Examination Regulator (OFQUAL) and are mapped to the National Occupational Standards (NOS).
The Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology qualifications are considered equivalent to A Level standard and are recognised and professional qualifications in the UK and worldwide.
The Aromatherapy and Reflexology qualifications are acceptable for registration on the CNHC register.
At the IBHA we deliver training that is above the National Occupation Standards to help you achieve your aspirations for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Holistic Therapy Courses
- Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems
The IBHA guarantees that all students will be able to experience a learning environment that will offer:
- Small class sizes; minimum of 3 students to a maximum of 10 per class
- Plenty of one to one support and guidance
- Real life salon experience; commercially led and consumer aware
- A curriculum that is taught over and above the national standards
- To exceed employer expectations
- To provide industry knowledge and heritage second to none
- National and international employment opportunities