- WHAT WE DO
- ABOUT IBHA
- FINISHING SCHOOL
- NEWS & EVENTS
Course Payment Options
IBHA offer several different ways to fund your chosen course:
Payment in full by cash, credit card or bank transfer (BACS) direct to the Academy.
The following courses are eligible for Government funded loans:
- Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technologies
- Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Course
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy General - Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Body Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies - Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 4 Diploma in Laser and Light Treatments
- Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
Advanced Learner Loans Explained
Advanced Learner Loans are Government funded loans to help you pay for your chosen course. Available to anyone over 19 years of age and eligibility doesn’t depend on your income, there are no credit checks. This service allows you to buy now and pay later, when you earn a salary of £21,000.
For more information go to: www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/overview
Professional and Career Development Loans Explained
Professional and Career Development Loans are Bank loans to help you pay for your chosen course to improve your career or work prospects. Loans are offered at a reduced interest rate and the Government pays interest while you’re studying.
This loan can be used for certain courses and can also be used to top up the Advanced Learner Loan if that loan doesn't cover the total cost of the course.
For more information go to: www.gov.uk/career-development-loans/overview
If you would like any advice please contact email@example.com or call 01452 414770