- WHAT WE DO
- ABOUT IBHA
- FINISHING SCHOOL
- NEWS & EVENTS
There is an ever growing need and demand from employers that all beauty therapists are thoroughly trained to meet the requirements of commercial salons and spas, as well as consumer trends. Our courses will enable you to pursue your desired field and lead you onto the right career path for your future in the beauty industry, combining your nationally-recognised training with hands-on salon experience.
We believe that the application and delivery of traditional training methods will enable you to be fully qualified and salon-ready. You will benefit from small classes of 10, giving you a chance to benefit from personal one-on-one help, study support, professional development and career guidance.
The courses offered will follow the syllabi of the International Awarding Bodies, are mapped to the National Occupational Standards and represent the highest qualifications available.
Students are taught over and above these required standards to ensure commercial competence and confidence. The kudos of these well respected qualifications will increase employment options throughout the world or will prepare you for being self employed running your own Salon or Spa.
Beauty Therapy and Nail Technician Courses
- Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- Level 2 Award in Gel Polish Techniques
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy General
- Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Course
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy General - Massage
- Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems
- Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrical Treatments
- Level 3 Certificate in Epilation
- Level 3 NVQ Award in Single Eyelash Extension Treatments
- Level 3 Certificate in Stone Therapy Massage
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal
- Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Light Treatments
- Level 4 Diploma in Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation
- Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
The IBHA guarantees that all students will be able to experience a learning environment that will offer:
- Small class sizes; minimum of 5 students to a maximum of 10 per class
- Plenty of one to one support and guidance
- Real life salon experience; commercially led and consumer aware
- A curriculum that is taught over and above the national standards
- To exceed employer expectations
- To provide industry knowledge and heritage second to none
- National and international employment opportunities